NADA GLOBAL is perfectly placed in Orange County for this decades blossoming techno boom and we’re App your service! We are here to bring you the top of the line in orange county app development.
There is no longer a question about whether mobile marketing is important, we know it is! The next step is how to incorporate Apps into our design agency plan as yet another smart marketing tactic and consumer tool. Since we know a thing or two about branding, websites, and user acquisition, our goal for 2016 is to create highly polished smartphone apps for startups and enterprise clients.
Tech-Tonic Shift: Orange County App Development
There’s been a shift in the foundation of consumer technology: advances in technology for the information world has made readily available Apps a necessary part of the framework for most businesses. There’s also been a literal shift- or physical move, from silicone valley to silicon beach. Even Google is joining a herd of tech notables in expanding boundaries to the Los Angeles area- specifically Orange County. The reality that L.A.’s tech scene is taking off faster than anyone could have imagined a decade ago is great for us. Having headquarters in Orange County California places NADA GLOBAL at the epicenter for the tech-tonic shift that’s taking place in the App world and we are all about keeping ahead of the competition. The area just south of Venice has it all and it seems that El Segundo and Playa Vista-home to Facebook, YouTube, Microsoft and soon Yahoo and a Google campus- are key to Silicon Beach’s next phase of growth. It is more affordable than Santa Monica and the Bay Area, and has space to grow and is right next to the airport.
The tech-shift as far as advertising and marketing is concerned lies in keeping ahead of the competition and growing revenue by going mobile. For reviewers of technology trends there was even a huge prediction back in 2008:”Mobile to overtake fixed Internet access by 2014″.
So where’s this shift taking place? Well, let’s start with this:
Consumers ownership of more smartphones than desktop-Therefore MORE Mobile than desktop media use; there’s a correlation between mobile apps and advertising response;although theirs is a difference in the conversion rates between Smartphone/ Tablet/ Desktop- the initial research phase is mostly done on mobile devices.
Mobile Apps Improve Your Business
All the research is proving that mobile apps are a necessary marketing tool and a majority of smart, forward-thinking Orange County entrepreneurs are taking advantage of the mobile app phenomenon to further improve their business.
It’s very clear that’s Apps are here to stay and there are ways that mobile apps can help you grow your business everyday. As a full service deign agency NADA GLOBAL will implement the use of Apps for several areas:
- Your Branding Will Be Boosted – We are great with creating killer logos and branding! Since your company’s logo/ slogan are visible on your customers’ mobile screens, it’s virtually impossible not to remember your business whenever they need your products or services. It also offers a definite advantage against your competitors who are yet to adopt this business strategy. If you want to instantly brandish boldly , creating a mobile application is a great way to help improve your corporate branding and overall reputation.
- You Can Improve Your Customer Service Experience – Your customers always benefit from being able to access your products or services anytime they want especially while on the fly. Your app can include a feature where they can contact you day or night, and without necessarily going to your website.
- It’s a Unifying Social Media Marketing Tool – More than just an “application”, a mobile app can double as a valuable marketing tool. How? It can be easily integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and other social media sites. With a single tap, customers can share your app with their entire network and or their experience with your company, which can then offer you free publicity. Plus, by using “push notification”, you can quickly send upcoming promotions or special events to your customers and prospects.
- Bring You More Customers+ More Business– Keep in mind that today’s consumers are constantly moving and are totally addicted to their mobile devices. Without a doubt they would appreciate a useful and engaging mobile app from your company. If your app helps them save time- which is priceless-they would even refer you to their friends and family. A mobile application with order fulfillment ability can readily provide another revenue channel, aside from your website and or brick and mortar store. For example, as you already know, functionality to make restaurant reservations, book concert tickets, buy goods and services, etc. are possible with a few taps/clicks. If you want to be really penny wise, you can also earn by charging app users when they upgrade, or by offering in-app advertisements, etc.
What’s Orange Appning?
According to a report from CNN Money, App usage makes up 47% of Internet traffic. So it’s abundantly clear that mobile technology has changed how many companies reach customers, grow their business and create more client loyalty.
To be successful you’ve gotta stick with What’s “ Appning”, you must match the way you market your products, with the way your prospects learn about and shop for your products.
Let’s face it, it’s all about convenience. Everyone is using more apps, more frequently- even our parents! Why? Because it’s makes things easier. And isn’t that the “ American” way? The convenience factor in marketing is like the “location” factor in real estate.
Seriously. According to the 2013 AT&T Small Business Technology Poll, almost 1/3 of small businesses who were surveyed use mobile apps. The reasons they cited: time savings, increased productivity and cost-reduction as reasons.
- Apps will make it easier for customers to communicate to send praise, report issues, give valuable feedback- you can respond in real time.
- Convenience, did we mention this? Conduct business, take orders anytime and anyplace—at your customers convenience. For the business owners apps help efficiency.
- Customized targeted announcements. Announce new product releases, send product update notifications and invite customers to special events.
- Encourage repeat business and boost sales by making coupons, vouchers, and loyalty points available to customers through an app. Watch for individual customer trends and respond with enticing offers.
How Can NADA GLOBAL help? More than getting an idea: We’re “vetting” the idea.
Every company that works with NADA understands that they need a brand platform to establish their brand and guide all other marketing decisions. This is why NADA GLOBAL is so interested in the current mobile App boom.
So, we’re more than just getting an idea: We’re “vetting” the idea.
We don’t just build or do whatever comes our way. The first step for us is always to selectively choose only the best projects. And then no matter how good the idea sounds or how confident our client is, we will implement a vetting process necessary for a highly functional App. Then we will have to put the Apps through a rigorous creative process, polishing and streamlining the ideas along the way.
Once we’ve locked it down our in-house specialists can spring into action: from designing a logo and brand identity through full design and development.
At NADA our decision-making is data-driven, which means a thoughtful analytics-driven approach. Based on feedback from clients there are several areas of their business that can be beefed up by adding mobile Apps to their strategy. This is why we feel that Apps would benefit our clients most.
Have you been pondering how you can possibly grow your business? Apps just might be the answer and NADA Global is App Your Service. Contact us for advice and to help you get started!