NADA Global can help you get SEO results.
Implementing an effective SEO strategy is neither straightforward nor easy. NADA GLOBAL can help by providing a successful SEO(Search Engine Optimization) that includes keyword research, on-page optimization, local SEO & Google places, social media promotion, link building, press releases, reputation management, and comprehensive reporting with ranking analysis.
Whether your business is new or old, large or small, you need to have a plan in place to promote your business and obtain new clients. Since nearly 250 million searches are performed per day on Google alone, SEO should definitely be a part of that plan!
As your number one provider for search engine marketing, NADA GLOBAL knows a thing or two about SEO … In fact, we’ve put together a list of 7 reasons why SEO is important.
What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Before we can explain the reasons why SEO is so important for your business, it’s probably a good idea to clarify exactly what SEO means. As you’ve probably heard the term “ SEO” quite a bit these days, it might be helpful to be able file it away in accessible terms that don’t require a degree in computer engineering to understand! So let us break down the term SEO- or “ Search Engine Optimization”- in a way that is user friendly to you- the “user”.
Think about what the word “optimize” means and your mental word bank will probably come up with “ Maximize”, “Raise”, “Augment” or “Boost”- all of which would be perfect synonyms for the word “Optimization”. “Search Engines” quite simply put, are what refers Internet users to websites and content that is the most relevant to what they are “searching” for. The tool of choice for “searching” unanswered questions, finding a product or service is currently done with the help of an Internet search engine like Google.
Putting all of this together you’ll notice that “Search engine optimization (SEO)” is therefore the process of optimizing your website, so that it performs well in organic online searches. Ranking highly for search terms (which are known as “keywords”) increases the visibility of your website, putting you closer to the top of the page, which thereby leads to a higher number of visitors to your actual website!
Pretty cool right?
NADA GLOBAL’S List Of Reasons why SEO Is Important
Money. It all comes down to money… is it gauche to say that? It shouldn’t be! The bottom line of any business venture is for it to be profitable. SEO will help your presence on the web become more profitable. Building your website in a way that is pleasing to both your visitors/customers, as well as Google, Bing, and other search engines is beyond important- it’s imperative. While a complete list of all the many reasons why SEO is important for your business would take quite a few pages, we’ve compiled a list of seven to get you started:
- 24/7 365: Applying SEO Optimization strategies works for you 24/7, 365 days a year. Time sensitive and expensive, ads on the Radio, Newspaper, Tv and Billboards won’t work as hard for you as SEO.
- Millions of searches: The number for daily searches on Goggle alone is trending upwards of 250 million. With the introduction of 3G or higher wireless networks, which provide fast mobile web browsing with smart phones, pads, and laptops that means millions of potential clients.
- Online Business: Eight out of ten people using the Internet to search for products and services eventually do business online. SEO is your portal to brand awareness and increased visibility.
- Paper access denied: Businesses are switching from printed media to e-media advertising. That means web marketing and SEO strategies. Jump on the growing trend train as it moves away from printed media, because E-Commerce alone has seen growth upwards of 16.5%.
- Content, Content, Content: Search engines want to do their jobs as best as possible by referring users to websites (content) that is the most relevant to what they are looking for. Professional SEO services like NADA GLOBAL are content wizards-getting you optimal results!
- Multi-Channel Optimizing: SEO works beyond just keyword strategy. SEO keywords are not only important to implement on-site, but should extend to other off-site platforms as well. Multi-channel off-site platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email and radio/TV ads, also require consistent top notch SEO. These other platforms will help your branding efforts as well as train viewers to use specific phrases you’re optimizing for.
- Boost your Business: People doing searches are curious people. With higher SEO ranking you will be able to convert the curiosity of new viewers into brand new satisfied customers!
Why you need NADA GLOBAL’s SEO Experts
As SEO experts we know all too well that taking on the competitive market means a unique challenge to take your SEO to the top of the page… It’s a good thing we thrive on challenges!
Successful SEO has become one of the most important and challenging aspects of managing an online presence. It has increasingly become the single best way to bring quality and specific, targeted traffic to your business. NADA GLOBAL can help you by providing a successful SEO that includes: keyword research, on-page optimization, local SEO & Google places, social media promotion, link building, press releases, reputation management, and comprehensive reporting with ranking analysis.
Optimizing your SEO means implementing an effective SEO strategy, which includes “relevancy”. Relevancy for SEO is determined by content, performance, authority and user experience. In order to optimize your SEO you want to make sure that your content is theme driven, that your site is working fast and properly, your site has good enough content to link to other authoritative sites and that your site is easy to navigate. While this seems like it should be pretty obvious we have found that many clients come to us without a clear focus on what their main goals are.
The SEO Experts at NADA GLOBAL specialize in:
- Keyword & Phrase Creation
- Meta Tag Integration
- Page Titles
- Content Based on Keywords and Phrases
- Footer Navigation
- Registration on Search Engines
- SEO Implementation by Page
- Social Media
- And More…