The best email newsletter campaigns increase business, build relationships and keep customers engaged and informed so they have a reason to read your newsletter each time it’s sent out.
At NADA GLOBAL we encourage our clients to use email newsletters as a successful marketing tool to reach their customers in a powerful and personal way.
Research has shown that 92% of adults who are online, use email–with 61% using it on an average day!
In addition, when it comes to purchases made as a result of receiving an email marketing messages email has the highest conversion rate (66%), when compared to social media, direct mail and others.
Email newsletter campaigns have proved to be the best way to reach customers and boost sales, increase website traffic, generate more leads, strengthen the established relationships and build brand loyalty.
Statistics And The Best Email Newsletter Campaigns
Who doesn’t love some juicy statistics? Why do people spend 20 minutes perusing through their email newsletters? Because they are helpful, and the information era was created for a human intellect that is thirsting for knowledge. In fact those most likely to use email on a daily basis have a college degree or an income of <$75,000. The facts keep stacking up for why an effective email newsletter campaign is becoming increasingly necessary:
- 57% of email subscribers spend 10-60 minutes browsing marketing emails during the week.
- For most people with an office job of any kind on average spend 13 of their working hours each week in their email inbox.
- In 2014, 191.4 billion emails were sent and received each day with about 108 billion of those being from the business sector.
- 78% of marketing emails are sent to a personal email account
- The total number of worldwide email accounts is expected to increase to over 4.3 billion accounts by year-end 2016.
Up until recently social media has been king. We get it, we understand why everyone wants to jump on the social media marketing train as it is quickly whizzing past, but consider this:
- There are 3x more email accounts than Twitter and Facebook accounts combined.
- When asked to opt-in to receive updates from a company, only 10% elect to do so through Facebook, while a whopping 90% choose to receive email newsletters.
- Email is 40x more successful at bringing in new clients than either Facebook or Twitter.
- You are 6x more likely to get a click-through from an email newsletter campaign than you are from a tweet.
- Mobile matters: 41% of emails are opened on a mobile device and 23% of readers who open an email on a mobile device open it again later.
How NADA Designs Newsletters That Succeed
At NADA GLOBAL we design newsletters for our clients because we know that staying in touch with your customers is essential to maintaining and growing your business. A well written newsletter will keep your customers informed about your business’s most recent news, sales or products.
We see value in letting our clients and potential customers get a real feeling for who we are, what we provide and how we do business and you should too.
Here are a few important key features that are part of the NADA newsletter process:
Make It Easy To Read
Choose quality over quantity in easy-to-read valuable content that leads to increased business for you. A customer is more likely to read your entire newsletter if it’s written with short concise paragraphs with bullets or lists. You can provide links to more in-depth articles.
While the exact same format is not mandatory for every newsletter, being consistent and regular with your newsletter campaigns will keep the connection you’ve worked hard to establish.
Go The Extra Mile
Build sales and loyalty with your customers by providing more than just a product or service: include tips, trivia, special offers, promotional codes or coupons.
Embrace And Incorporate Social Media
Make Facebook and Twitter a regular part of your marketing vocabulary, and use your email newsletter to remind customers to “follow” you through one of these platforms. Then post links to your website with informative articles on Facebook or tweet them on Twitter. You can also use social media to send potential clients to your contact list for future newsletter campaigns.
Let your Light Shine
Nobody wants to read an email that is dull or void of personality so allow a little of your “light” to shine through in your email newsletters. You can incorporate humor, highlight staff members or share tidbits or stories about clients–this helps your customers feel like they’re getting to know you.
At NADA GLOBAL we’ve incorporated “Welcome To The Family” as part of our design for change mission, sharing about our newest clients via social marketing.
If you would like more information on how NADA GLOBAL can help you with your email newsletters, we would love to work with you!
You can also join the NADA family and receive our newsletter to get the latest information on projects, design, development, apps, our team and the advertising world each and every month right in your inbox!
The NADA GLOBAL Team