Top 5 Reasons to Redesign Your Website
Have you been wondering if it’s time to improve your website? Whether you want to revise, revamp,redesign, redevelop, reprioritize, rethink, or simply do it all over again, NADA GLOBAL is here to help.
At NADA GLOBAL we spend a lot of time being awed, fascinated, and filled with admiration for all the amazing websites out there in the big World Wide Web. Using our imagination and conceiving ideas for a vast array of websites has always been our number one focus. Having a website that is efficient, effective and all around top-of-the-line is not only important, it’s mandatory.
Using the Internet as a marketing tool means staying fluid with marketing strategies. Updating, altering and improving must reflect changes in results, yearly. While you don’t necessarily need to a full website redesign every time you adjust your yearly marketing goals, at NADA GLOBAL we’ve discovered it’s in your best interest to check in and revise, making certain your website is aligned with your highest-ranking marketing plans.
First Impressions Can Make or Break a Transaction
Doing the same thing, you’ll get the same result. It’s so simple, but that’s why it hits home. If you aren’t getting the results you want from your website, it’s time to redesign it, and probably with somebody new.
Fact: First impressions of your business are based almost exclusively on your website. After all, your website is one of the foundational elements of your marketing strategy (we hope, right?).
Website functionality should be a paramount focus for you — if it’s not, your traffic and lead gen efforts could suffer. Here’s something to think about: can a visitor easily find the most basic things on your site, such as contact information, and are your products and service offers completely up-to-date? In addition, does your landing page inspire people to learn more by continuing to click?
Website redesigns can entail making functional modifications that can help your website work better and assist you in reaching your marketing goals. While there will always be many excellent reasons not to revamp your site, here are five reasons why you should get your redesign plans with NADA GLOBAL off the ground now.
Website Redesign: Sometimes Small Is Ok
Small changes are okay. You probably don’t even notice the small website changes some of the major websites you visit frequently make, on a regular basis. However, major brands have entire teams, and tons of money to dedicate to renovating every little website detail. Since you may not have resources like these big brands, at NADA GLOBAL we can help ensure each change has a clear purpose with solutions to propel you forward. It’s okay to want to play with the big boys!
Top 5 Reasons to Redesign Your Website
- SEO: With continuing changes to algorithms of search engines, your renovated and revamped website will consider superb content and be aligned with the most current changes in quality control. With website redesign at NADA GLOBAL you will be sure your customers can easily find your content, it includes calls-to-action and search engines can find and index your content.
- Mobile: Being responsive and staying current is paramount. Since almost 71% of all web traffic comes from mobile devices in the U.S., chances are you’re losing leads and maybe even customers if you’re not mobile-friendly. NADA GLOBAL can help you mobilize with a quick swipe.
- Updates: Third-party tools on your website (such as shopping cart widgets, etc.) may not be up to the most current functionality standards. Outdated tools, in terms of function or design, may slow your site speed down, often don’t work correctly, and ultimately drive customers away. A website redesign from NADA GLOBAL will update these for immediate improvement.
4. New Offerings: Since last year, you are most definitely launching a new service, product or point-of-interest on your website. If it doesn’t fit cleanly into your existing website structure, it can’t be showcased appropriately. Redesigning gives you a chance to reprioritize what your website wants to focus on and create a site designed around your current sales goals. This will ultimately improve your site’s conversion rates (visitor-to-lead and lead-to-customer as well).
- Curb Appeal: Representing your brand and values with your website means being state-of-the-art. Think about it: having an updated website sends a very clear message even on a subliminal level. It says your business is healthy, going strong, forward-thinking, and ready to take on new customers. The best companies (and people) evolve and grow over the years. Your website is the best way to showcase this evolution, tell your story, to engage and leave a strong impression.
Improve Your Business With A Brand New Website
If your mind is reeling from redesign options, take a deep breath and relax, because NADA GLOBAL has got your back-end…and your front! Seriously, it’s actually really quite simple—your website was created to bring you business, right? If it’s not doing that as well as it should be, then it’s time to let the professional website team at NADA GLOBAL work our website magic.
You can improve your business, big or small, because your brand new custom website’s look and feel will match your company’s voice and speak directly to your target audience…this is also known as your “brand.”
Sometimes you’ve got to be bottom line, to offer top-of-the-line. So here goes:
Chances are your competitors are making changes to their website to improve their rankings and business substantially and will end up pushing you down in searches. This means if you haven’t done anything to your website in the last few years, it’s likely time to make some alterations to your site! Boost your brand, with a brand new website!
Want to work with us? Let’s play! Our main goal is to develop your
business the way you’ve always dreamed with a tried and true process. Let us help you!
Contact us today about redesigning your website.
Click here to learn more about our design for change mission and for a list of our charities.